Finding and keeping top caregivers!
At Ahanacare, we take great pride in fostering a working environment that is not only professional but also welcoming and friendly.
We are committed to providing care that is centred on the individual, which encourages participants in any of our care programs to exercise their independence and make their own decisions.
Because we take such care in screening and selecting our employees, we are in a position to accomplish this goal successfully.
Our Support Include:
1. Aged Care Workers Provide
- Assistance with daily life such as end to end personal care, household cleaning and or light yard maintenance
- Assistance with social & community participation such as community access, events, appointments, work etc
- Capacity building support which includes therapy support, improved social and community participation, improved relationships, improved health and wellbeing, improved life choices, improved daily living skills etc
2. Specialised Supports
- Social Workers (AASW Members) – Our Social workers help our clients to face life’s challenges, improve their wellbeing, and do their best to ensure they are treated fairly. Our Social workers usually see people when they are facing some sort of crisis, such as family violence, homelessness or mental health issues.
- Allied health professionals provide evidence, assessments and reports that inform the support needs of the clients. They also refer provide supporting evidence as part of access to funding, including evidence that the person has or is likely to have a permanent disability, provide copies of reports or assessments that describe the extent of the functional impact of the disability.
Allied health providers deliver therapeutic supports to participants and are one of the largest groups of registered providers.
- Ahanacare Support Services & Client Connect
- Client is set up in Shiftcare is now ready to book shifts
– Roles required
– Qualifications required
- Client calls us and advises:
– Customer name
– Shift time & duration
- After shift, scheduler will follow up requesting feedback
- Client signs labour hire agreement
- Insurance certificates are provided to client
- We book shift and fill with suitable employee
- Once shift is filled, client receives confirmation call:
– Who will attend
– What time (if short notice)
Different roles to help your business
Ahanacare Staffing Agency is always hiring skilled individuals for various positions, such as:
NDIS Support Workers
Aged Care Workers / Residential Support Workers
Social Workers (AASW Members)
Assistants in Physiotherapy
Assistants in Occupational Therapy
Helpers with the Laundry
Get in touch
We can’t wait to have you join our family and community at Ahanacare.